Wednesday 3 October 2012

Day 2

I believe in starting the day off right so 2 whole eggs and some multigrain toast was my breakfast/pre workout meal.

Ran 1.18 miles in 15 minutes then did what's probably the best workout I've seen so far. It's the ballet boot camp and I'll be doing it for the whole month of October. I have a feeling the results will be awesome and here's the link:
http://m.prevention.com/fitness/strength-training/ballet-boot-camp-barre-fitness
Also I've really been thinking about what a body needs when you're working out a lot so I'm making sure to increase my protein I take which started with a post workout protein bar. This is good for the muscles a d for my tastebuds because you can get awesome chocolatey flavors without as much sugar as a candy bar.
Another idea for post workout snack: toasted English muffin with tomato and avocado slices and some pepper to taste. It's delish!

I've also been slightly obsessed with avocados so I'm having avocado Mac and cheese. The recipe is:
60 grams elbow macaroni
An avocado
1 clove of garlic minced
Lime juice (prevents browning)
Shredded cheese of your choice
Milk
Salt and pepper to taste
I don't do exact measurements with most things when I cook which is why only the macaroni is specific. But you just cook your macaroni and while that's cooking put minced garlic a couple of splashes of lime juice and the avocado into a food processor with the salt and pepper. Blend until creamy. Once pasta is done drain and add cheese and just enough milk to get everything blended then add avocado sauce. Enjoy.

Dinner was extra lean home made burger with lots if veggies. Had some avocado pasta as a side since I made too much. Muscles are so sore! I need to start going to the hot tub in the evening

No comments:

Post a Comment