Wednesday 10 October 2012

Weekly weigh in

Today I sit at 158.2 lbs. So I haven't lost a whole pound even but thanksgiving weekend did just pass and I wasn't exactly watching what I was eating as much. And besides any weight lost is better than weight gained.
As I continue with the ballet boot camp I feel happy. Each day brings me one step closer to where I want to be and I know that if I work hard I'll get there soon enough. But my next challenge is around the corner. I'm going to work out of town which means a few things.
1) I won't have access to my gym
2) I'll be working 13+ hours a day
3) I won't be able to cook like I normally do
What I will do however is make sure my hotel has a gym and to go to the local grocery store for my meals. Even if I only do a short run on the treadmill it'll be better than nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Having a plan for traveling is so important! You sound like you are completely ready!

    ReplyDelete