Tuesday 2 October 2012

My reasons

Everyone has a reason for starting a blog. Mine was talking to my boyfriend last night about how he's upping his exercise regime to get even more built (he already has a 6 pack and next to no fat on his body). I'm sitting there thinking oh god he looks athe way he does and he's more obsessed with getting more fit than me. Something is wrong there. Then I looked in the mirror and started to tear up and this morning I weighed myself and am heavier than I've ever been 159lbs. Something needs to be done NOW!

Lets start with breakfast, 1/3 cup of plain oatmeal with a dash of nutmeg and cinnamon and about 1/3 cup of frozen berries then off to the gym.
But before I even got to the gym my dad gave me some banana bread (which I absolutely love) and I caved...but it was only a really thin slice so I don't feel quite as bad considering how much more I usually have.

Today's workout went as follows:
15 mins on the elliptical
20 lunges- each side
3x12 bicycle crunches- each side
3x12 side leg raises-each side
3x12 laying leg raises
3x12 squats
3x12 raising a dumbbell with both hands behind your back
3x12 lat pull down
3x12 hip adduction
3x12 hip abduction
3x12 abdominal crunch (machine)
Various stretches were done in between workouts and I was in the sauna for 20 minutes.
Post workout snack was a medium apple with a bit of peanut butter.

It's freezing here so for lunch I had to have some hot soup. I chose cream of mushroom over ramen noodles.

And dinner time came and for dinner there was pasta with chicken. Definitely not an overly healthy choice but at least my portion was small.

And to end this post my goals:
To have abs
To get the thigh gap
To weigh around 125-130lbs
This will be done before bikini season 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment