Friday 19 October 2012

Vitamins

A while ago I was talking about how I've heard about the importance of taking a multi vitamin and then I was trying GNC's Women's Ultra Mega Active. The girl at the store made the vitamins sound really great telling me that there's a calcium supplement and all of this stuff that should be great. However my experience with these vitamins was anything but great. At first I was nauseous but wasn't sure if it was because of the vitamins or something else so I stopped taking them for a bit then when I tried taking them again today they made me very sick within minutes of taking them. Thankfully GNC was willing to give me a refund on them but I would not recommend these to anyone! I'm not sure what a good multi vitamin is but I'm working on finding one.

No comments:

Post a Comment